
He also has a great arm throwing the "bay-ball" hard and long. He also entertained the crowd dancing to the music played in b/t innings and stole everyone's hearts with his bright conversations complete with hand motions! ....sometimes using the correct sign for the word.Oh, just after the season ended, we noticed Garrett standing with his legs spread wide while holding his bat or the ball. He even shakes his little rump....looks like he picked up on more than we thought at all those "bay-ball games."
On nights that we stayed home due to late naps and away games, Garrett and I enjoyed watching Dancing with the Stars. Yes, we danced to all the music- so fun!!
I regret that I don't have any of him and daddy at the games this year....Maybe we will get a camera sometime soon. I miss not having lots and lots of pics of him!!!!!

Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much you have grown! This blog will be a great diary of your childhood.
Your mom is a jewel to keep this updated for you.
Trudy Bledsoe
Jill's Shaklee Friend