
Well, here he is!! Thanks to Yana for letting us borrow her camera. I know that many of you have been waiting to see some updated pics!! After bathtime the other night, daddy and G had their usual time of play before bed. This night, G decided to be the cowboy, complete with wearing daddy's hat and saying "potner" meaning partner for 'howdy partner!' It's really cute to hear him pronounce words right now. In fact, yesterday while visiting New Salem World Outreach Church where our friends Ben & Kathy Davis help lead worship, Garrett heard the preacher talking about partnership and said, "potner." I couldn't help but giggle - kids really do hear EVERYTHING you say, don't they?!!
Garrett and I had a great time visiting The Lanes! Thanks to Kathy for two wonderful meals - I loved the yummy vegetable pita and the grilled chicken salad was scrumptous!!! Macey Kate, age 4,
and Stone, age 2,
were Garrett's idols for the weekend. They played so well with him. It's hard to believe that Garrett will be 2 in Dec.!! I had to borrow some pics from Kathy b/c I forgot to get pics of them with G. They were too busy playing!!!
Ben is in the middle playing guitar and Kathy is in blue.
Garrett and I also got to go to Christie McCullough's baby shower in Franklin, TN on Friday. It was so great to see her and her family! Benjamin Parker is due to arrive in just 4 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment