So, I (Jill) read a friend's blog that I thought you all might like to read. Sarah married one of my college friends, Jonathan Stonecipher, whom we lovingly called "Stoney." He died 6 months ago and his son will turn one year old this weekend. As I read her blog, I just began to think of all the loss that we each face in our lifetimes. It can be very overwhelming and yet, the Lord our God, sustains us in our time of loss. I am praising Him now for the strength he is giving to Sarah and for the strength I know that he is and will give you during your time(s) of loss.
"Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture." Psalm 100:3
Be blessed and bless others today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment