Tuesday, September 16, 2008

lawnmower song

this word, "lawnmower," has been a favorite of G's since early June. Daddy taught him this word just before we left for Sewanee and everything, I mean EVERYTHING that has a motor is termed "lawnmower" even though he used to say "trucks and cars." Sometimes we get the sign for truck and even more rarely do we here him say "car" now. He really likes to tell everyone he meets about lawnmowers!! So cute!! I have attempted to video his song. You'll have to listen closely b/c our sd card doesn't contain enough memory to get long videos (I know mom and AK - we'll buy a larger card....eventually!!!) Notice that daddy is playing guitar in the background of one of these movies. This has become almost a nightly ritual for daddy and G. The louder daddy sings his song, the louder G sings lawnmower complete in various tones!! Enjoy these until I get a new card!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment