Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks, girls!!!


I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for!!!
Melissa and Tiffany showered me with birthday blessings Tues. night and helped me feel honored and celebrated!! We ate yummy Sakura for dinner and Shirley's pettifores for dessert, complete with a candle that Garrett blew out for me! He came running into the kitchen as soon as he heard "Happy Birthday" being sung to me!!

Thank you, girls, for a wonderful evening, the sweetest birthday card, and gift certificate to Natural Affects, our amazing local health food store/ spa! I can't wait to spend some money there....it'll go quickly!!

Thank you also to everyone who sent me birthday wishes via phone, email, and mail. It feels great to feel loved and appreciated!!!
I love you all!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Jill! Glad to hear you were showered with love and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete