Thursday, October 01, 2009

What do YOU see?

THIS IS A TEST.
LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING GROUP OF PHOTOS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.
ANSWERS BELOW


Answers.......

a. the top photo may look a Chi Hairstyling Iron but according to G, it is in fact.... an ALLIGATOR!!! Watch out....this alligator eats hair!

b. the bottom left photo does appear to be Chris' socks; however, if you look closely, you may just be able to see that these are really "houses for my puppets."

c. the bottom right photo may just be a bamboo paper towel holder, but in G's eyes, it IS a baseball bat.

I am continously amazed by our little 2 1/2 year old's mind. Oh, to have his imagination and also to truly perceive that what he sees IS reality. I catch myself saying to him:
"Oh, that does LOOK like a bat."
To which G replies, "No, Mommy, it IS a bat."
I willingly comply, "Oh, I see."

*Can't argue with a 2 year old.

1 comment: