Well, definitely count me in to come to Corn Festival '08!! I'll be eating corn by then and ready to chow down with you. I'll also keep you on your toes as I will be running!! Hope you all had lots of fun!! Delaney, Drew, Bailey, and Ben, did you figure out the message I wrote to you on your cookies?? Let me know!! Oh, and Chloe, I hope you liked yours too!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE UNCLE TODD!! We thought of you and hope that you had a wonderful day!!! Ask Chloe to share a cookie with you...and put a candle on it!! :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Corn Festival......
Oh, Nana, I really, really, really wanted to come to my first Corn Festival but my presence was needed in Tupelo at A.K.'s wedding shower. Instead, I thought I'd send you cookies. Mommy and I had a great time baking them last week. I hope you liked the icing!! 


I really wanted to taste it, but mommy said I needed to wait a few more months......Did she tell you that I found a tiny chocolate chip on the kitchen floor last Wed.? It was all over my fingers and legs, but when she found me chewing she could not find the chip. MMM!!! It was GOOD!!!! Did I tell you that I helped roll out the cookie dough? It was fun! Let me know how the festival was and what all you have been doing lately....I think you need a blog too!! :)
Well, definitely count me in to come to Corn Festival '08!! I'll be eating corn by then and ready to chow down with you. I'll also keep you on your toes as I will be running!! Hope you all had lots of fun!! Delaney, Drew, Bailey, and Ben, did you figure out the message I wrote to you on your cookies?? Let me know!! Oh, and Chloe, I hope you liked yours too!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE UNCLE TODD!! We thought of you and hope that you had a wonderful day!!! Ask Chloe to share a cookie with you...and put a candle on it!! :)
Well, definitely count me in to come to Corn Festival '08!! I'll be eating corn by then and ready to chow down with you. I'll also keep you on your toes as I will be running!! Hope you all had lots of fun!! Delaney, Drew, Bailey, and Ben, did you figure out the message I wrote to you on your cookies?? Let me know!! Oh, and Chloe, I hope you liked yours too!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE UNCLE TODD!! We thought of you and hope that you had a wonderful day!!! Ask Chloe to share a cookie with you...and put a candle on it!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Garrett:
ReplyDeleteI know that we have only seen each other a couple of times, but I already knew that you were special! I have never accessed a blog until today, and what fun! I cannot wait to read your next posting. You have a lot of family and friends who love you very much. Next time you are in town, I hope you can meet Tom. He is a pretty special guy, and he has heard a lot about you. We will definitely see you at your AK's wedding in November. But, I will check your blog many times before then to see what fun you are having!
Love,
Nane
Oh, Baby G, I did love the cookies you sent. What a surprise!! But even better than the sweet taste of the cookies, is the chance to see the pictures of you with the spoon and rolling pin in your hands! I just know you will be a great chef someday soon! Your Nana is anxious to nibble on something even better than cookies---your neck and tummy!!!--- and to hear your delightful giggles the whole time!! Can't wait to snuggle my littlest boy...let Nana know when your social calendar is not quite so full. Love always, Nana
ReplyDelete