I am still here...it's been a long time since I last blogged. I am now 9 months old and I have soooooo much tell you!!
I'll start with updating you on my life today. I am loving life....keeping mommy busy chasing me around my stomping grounds (the house) and making both mommy and daddy so happy. What did they do with their time before there was me??? So, you may be asking, "what new things are you doing, Garrett?" Let's see. I have been crawling quite well since the end of July.
I learned this summer while in Sewanee, TN. I love to stand up and grab everything in site, help mommy fold clothes and unload the plastics in the kitchen.
I jibber jabber often....trying to say, "danger" and "thank-you." I sign thank you and more when I'm in the mood. I like to wave "bye" and say it to a select few. I'm getting bigger and bigger...although I can still wear 6 month clothing. My fav. songs are Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old Mcdonald had a Farm. I like to play Peek-a-Boo....and recently began initiating! My daddy plays all kinds of fun games with me...even spaceship and motor-something when I'm in my carrier and ready to go for a ride in the car. We have fun!! Well, that's all for today. I'll try to post about the last few months within the next few weeks to catch you up on my life! Thanks for reading! Love you all!

I'll start with updating you on my life today. I am loving life....keeping mommy busy chasing me around my stomping grounds (the house) and making both mommy and daddy so happy. What did they do with their time before there was me??? So, you may be asking, "what new things are you doing, Garrett?" Let's see. I have been crawling quite well since the end of July. 

Hello, Garrett, this is your Nana! It is soooooo good to see your pictures, especially the ones where you are rearranging the cabinets!!! I think it must be genetic!!! Have mommy explain "genetic" and have daddy explain "irony". I love you so much and miss seeing you change and grow each week. I can't wait for you to leave messages for me on my voicemail, too. Please have lots to tell me and sweet snuggles and giggles to share when we get to be together again. Love always, Nana
ReplyDelete