
I love you all so very much!! Thank you for keeping up with me on my blog. I know that it has been such a long time since I blogged. There is so much to tell you and so many wonderful pictures and stories to post. Please be patient with me as I think back over the last few months. I want you to see me now, too... the only problem with that is that mommy accidentally dropped the camera and it broke. Short lived....just 2 years old...the camera, that is. Maybe she'll get a new one soon....she has a big birthday, 30!!, coming up!! Meanwhile....just know that I love each of you and look forward to sharing my life with you.
Thank you for your patience with me. I created this blog to keep you updated and I will get back to that very shortly!!
Meanwhile, please pray for the family of my mommy's friend, Amber Mathenia. Amber was killed in an auto accident Jan. 22. You can read about her legacy and learn more prayer requests at http://www.cold-water-news.blogspot.com/

Amber left behind a loving husband, Anthony, and two precious children, Ellie, age 4 years and Anthony, age 6 months as well as her parents, Mitch & Laura, and sister April & her husband, Nathan.
Thank you for your faithfulness to seek the Father. He is Lord. He is Sovereign. He is Saviour.

Nana loves being one of your "peeps", little chickie! You are certainly one of mine! I'm sorry for the recent tragedy and loss of earthly friendship; heaven just blooms more vividly with her addition, I'm sure. I hope you will have a fun party planned for mommy's big day...you might be able to borrow Dora and Diego theme decorations from Chloe and Drew; or Hannah Montana things from Bailey and Delaney; Ben might even share Shrek items. In the meantime, start practicing with mommy so she'll know how many fingers to hold up and what number to say when she gets asked, "How old are you?" Give her time. It just might take her awhile to get it right!! (:>}) P.S. and tell daddy to wait until AFTER her birthday to put new batteries in the smoke detectors. No sense in listening to all that noise from candle-smoke! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Nana
ReplyDelete