WOW!!! I am sooo excited to tell you about my fun and exciting day yesterday!! I awoke to find 3 of my friends here to play with me. As mommy tells me, they came in the early morning around 12:30am to spend the night with us. Their mommy, Amy, was on her way to the hospital with their daddy, Mike, to have a baby!! Yeah - another friend to play with! We started the day eating cheerios, my new fav. snack food. Meals were exciting with so many people to talk with. Then we all got dressed for the day and had a lot of fun playing with trucks, puzzles, reading books, and of course our afternoon nap. Oh, and I also got to go with them to visit their new baby sister & parents in the hospital.



This was my first time in a hospital since my birth. What an exciting day. I can't wait to play with them again. I think mommy was a little tired by the end of the day, but joyous too! What great fun!! I am so thankful for my friends, Hendrick (almost 4 yrs.), Davis (almost 2 years), and Burke (1 year). You can read more about my friends at http://someyoungs.blogspot.com/
Welcome to our world, Maegli Virgina Young.
She was born Jan. 16 weighing 6 lbs. 4 oz., 19" long.
Isn't she just beautiful?
Wow, Garrett, she IS beautiful; what a gorgeous complexion. I see you looking at her already!! There's a photo to prove it!! If you're first in line already, her daddy better get ready!!
ReplyDelete