Well, here she is....our Eme!
Yes, she has almost been with us 8 weeks now and I'm just posting a few pics of her! 
Yes, she has almost been with us 8 weeks now and I'm just posting a few pics of her! 
What a doll she is and G just adores her....although he gets a little frustrated with us when he realizes he doesn't get all of our attention anymore. The transition from one to two is smoother than I expected at times and more challenging than I expected at other times. Overall, we are so blessed to parent these two people and praise God for the opportunity to be blessed by their lives!
Emelia Rose was born May 14, 2009 weighing 8 lbs. 9 0z. and measuring 20 1/4 inches (Thanks, AK, for the beautiful door sign and family photos!!! We love them!

No comments:
Post a Comment