Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pizza, Pizza

G says those words alot these days. And when I first heard him, all I could think of was the old Little Caesar's commercials. Gross pizza was also the thought that came to my mind....not a fan of Little Caesar's Pizza. Anyhow, I figured out where he heard "pizza, pizza." AK bought a DVD that has several books being read aloud and this book is one of them, Pete's a Pizza

A good read!

With that introduction (that took me a thousand words to tell.....guess who is NOT in the summer MFA program ??!!! ), Chris so graciously gave me the night off in preparing dinner and suggested we go to our local pizzeria, Crust . Thank you, Honey!! Apparently everyone in Sewanee decided that the rain brings in pizza bc the small eatery was packed!! We had a good time enjoying each other and good pizza....but only half as good as Jackson's best, Picasso Bistro & Pizzeria. G liked the pizza, which was a combo of Vegetables & ground beef.












1 comment:

  1. Yummmy - we LOVED Crust Pizza! I'm so glad you had a fun evening out!!!

    ReplyDelete