Conversations with my precious 3 yr. old amaze me!
Garrett: "Do you remember Jimmy?"
Mommy: "Yes."
Garrett: "He was at the restaurant."
Mommy: "Yes, he was at the restaurant."
Garrett: "And 'Tott' (Scott) was there."
Mommy: "Oh, yes, you are right." (I just now get what he is talking about!....this past summer in Chattanooga!)
What in the world?! I wish all those folks who are in the line of thought that babies and toddlers have little to no memory would hang out with my little guy for just a short while! It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G what G is able to recall. This is such a wonderful asset.....as long as the event is not traumatic. Wow!
G also reminds me how big he is getting when he calls me by name:
Garrett: "Yook (Look), Jill. I have chill bumps."
Mommy (Jill): "Yes, I see."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like Wyatt! About a month ago he started telling the story of how Gracie (Jared's dog) was bitten by a rattle snake. She was bitten by a snake last May! And Wyatt wasn't even in Wyoming when it happened, he just heard us talk about it! It's amazing what they pick up on AND what they remember! And he just turned two! Scary and amazing!
ReplyDeleteha so cute! Just the other day Tori was calling me from her bed and when Mama didn't work she started yelling "EEERRRIINN!! Get me up!!" haha can't believe how big and smart these babies are!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! His memory is remarkable. Well, actually, he is pretty remarkable.
ReplyDelete