Thanks to Mrs. Beverly, my Yana, AK and Jay for visiting me in Sewanee!!! I needed to see them, just like I need to see you all!!! I do love people sooooo much and enjoy a good visit!! I thought that I would add some pics of them for you all to see! Mommy says thanks to AK & Jay for taking her to Shananigan's for a good juicy cheeseburger and to Yana for b'fast at the Blue Chair...oh, and for babysitting me for a little while!!! We had a great time with you all and look forward to more time with you. Thanks again for coming all the way to Sewanee to visit me!! I am now at Indian Creek Baptist Camp with mommy and daddy in Indiana right now and hope to take some pics for you soon!!! Love to you all!
!st pic: Yana, me & Mrs. Beverly


2nd pic: Me and My Yana eating b'fast at The Blue Chair Market & Cafe

3rd pic:AK & Jay at Green's View .....

4th pic: I really didn't want my AK to go home!!!
5th pic ....AK, me & Jay

Hey Garrett! We love the pictures from Sewanee. We are so glad we got to come visit you! I promise I will be more conscious of your feelins when I get you another toy. I hope Mr. Ball hasn't been making you cry. Your AK will buy you another present when you come visit next time. We can't wait to see you! I guess we'll put up with seeing your parents too...
ReplyDeleteWe love you!!
your AK & Jay