
So, here we are at Indiana Baptist Creek Camp!! What a fun surprise....my cousins, aunts & uncles, and Nana came to visit with me at camp! We had a good time laughing, playing, and splashing in the water. As you can see from above, me and my Uncle Stevie had a great time hanging out by the pool. Ben got a little excited while waiting on his mommy to take him into the pool while we had all gotten in the pool. Sorry Ben!! I'm glad your mommy was there to help you swim with us!! The water was a little cool, so I clung to mommy. I really liked splashing in the water. Bailey and Delaney had a great time jumping off the side of the pool into daddy's arms while Ben and Drew had fun riding on the noodles and kicking in the water while daddy made boat sounds. Aunt Cara and Aunt Crystal had fun with us in the pool too while Nana & Uncle Stevie soaked up the rays!
The lifeguards were so nice to give us a special swim time while the campers had rest time. During this time, Delaney, Ben & Bailey had so much fun jumping off the diving boards!! They are so brave! I can't wait until I get to jump into Aunt Cara's arms!! WOW!! LOOK AT THEM!

No comments:
Post a Comment