Friday, September 25, 2009

Trains!


(the top train is mommy's creation and the bottom is daddy's)

G has had an affinity for trains ever since we brought them back from our cousins' home in Texas. One year later, he is still being creative with these fascinating locomotives. He has no trouble in getting either me (Jill) or Chris to help him "repair" the tracks and create new circuits. In fact, we often get trapped trying to figure out how to make the best new track. As of late, we've figured out several new ways and I must say that Chris gets the "most creative" award by using other toys to hold up his bridge and by using double connecting pieces in areas that I, Jill, would never entertain...I'm the logical one...that double piece can ONLY fit if it has another piece with which to connect....am I right?! Check out our tracks and G's message to family!


BTW, Nana, he really enjoys his "C'ductor hat" you bought him this summer at the real train station. We can't wait for you to visit Jackson again so we can take you with us to visit Jackson's Train Depot! It has a huge model train set...and the sweet man working there even let G get in the driver seat. I didn't have my camera that day...just my phone that I lost 2 wks ago! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment