Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scootin' Along


The Monday after G's birthday was an exceptionally warm day so we ventured to the park for some scooter fun and soccer practice...yes, that's right, folks - I DID say soccer! I promise it was G's suggestion - he asked to take his scooter AND his soccer ball....and his daddy! So, we loaded up after naps and picked up Chris from baseball practice.

G had a blast riding his scooter and is so quick is scares me!! Then, he humored daddy with his soccer skills. Ah, yes!!! he is able to run and kick a soccer ball all the way down the field with BOTH feet and without stopping...that's my boy!! I promise I DO like baseball but I really like soccer. Only the future can tell which sport, if either, that G will decide to play! For now, we'll have fun teaching him every sport we can teach him!

No comments:

Post a Comment