Wow! If we still have any followers, I am highly thankful! Consistency is not my strength...esp. when it comes to updating this blog! So, THANKS, for still following us!
The last several weeks have been filled with lots and lots of fun with family and friends!
We enjoyed visiting Chris' family over fall break in Indiana. We even got to go to one of cousin Ben's soccer games after enjoying Nana's traditional soups (chili, vegetable beef, and potato). yummy! Jill and Chris both continued training for their marathons, which has taken up a lot of time, but has been enjoyed with running buddies!
After Chris' marathon in Chickamauga, we went to TX with Yana to visit Kenneth, Jennie, and Mallorie. We stayed with Uncle Hugh & Aunt Donna, Max, and Barrett, who were the most gracious hosts! We arrived in Tupelo from TX last Wed. night and celebrated Thanksgiving dinner with Jill's family at noon. Yes, Yana is amazing cooking ALL of the food, except for Mimi's dinner rolls, green beans, and pumpkin rolls. Wow! ....did I tell you that she went to TX with us? She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! And here we are now - home in Jackson preparing for G's third bday party, which is next week!
Be on the look out for some back logging...gotta get some pics up and let me you know about Chris' 2nd marathon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm still following! Love reading about what's going on with you all!
ReplyDeleteWe always look forward to family updates - we love you guys!
ReplyDelete