who were married this past Sat., Nov. 10, 2007 in Tupelo, MS. The ceremony was beautiful with 12 bridesmaids in elegant purple, handsome groomsmen in tuxes and simpl
large curly willow I also had so much fun with my Yana. She loves me so much! She taught me how to make my toy car go, "VRRRRMMMM" and I did it too!!! We had fun visiting her at school and seeing all her friends. Thanks to Angie, Becky (Weezer), and Kathy for helping mommy decorate Anna's reception! It turned out beautiful with all of your decorating expertise!! Daddy was A LOT OF HELP delivering plants, cutting bamboo, and taking care of me too. We only have a few pictures b/c we left our camera and video camera at Yana's. I know...what were we thinking??...Just ask mommy - we were trying to get all the wedding and reception things planned and situated! :)
I also had so much fun playing with my Uncle Kenneth and Jenny (spelling??). I LOVE JENNY....she gots lots and lots of my smiles and kisses!!! She danced with me and I wanted to stay with her at the reception! I think she likes me a little too. :)
DON'T THEY LOOK EXHAUSTED?????!!
Mommy and daddy, WHY are you so tired?
....p.s. mommy and I slept until 10 am on Monday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment