
Mommy and I went to trick or treat at daddy's work today. And of course, everyone thought that I was the most adorable little lobster!!Thanks for the costume, Yana. I even got 2 suckers from Mrs. Matheney...but mommy had me give them to daddy. She said that he would like them better than me....hmmmm.
We ate dinner with Cade Coble and his mommy and daddy at his house. He is the bumble bee in the photo in the middle. We saw lots of more friends who came to treat or trick at the Cobles. Then we went to trick or treat the Mitchells and the James. Sorry, no pics....we forgot to take some with them.
Mommies & friends in the middle pic are:
(left to right) Ali & Avery North, Tricia & Cade Coble, Sarah & Harrison Shankle, Mommy & Me
Hope you all had a fun night.

Hey Cutie, Can't wait to nibble on a little lobster neck---just to hear your giggles...and maybe get a little kiss and hug! Love yah! Nana
ReplyDelete