
YES, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS......REALLY TOASTED CHIPS AND CHEESE!
FYI: putting the toaster oven on Broil and walking away is NOT a good idea!!!
It was a pretty amazing fire....I should have kept it going until I got some S'MORES cooked! HA!! I'm thankful that the fire was contained in the oven; I just moved it to the porch and one glass of water was all it took!
Thankfully, G is taking a nap and so only I get to inhale the smoke! oops!!!!!!! Pray over that sweet baby!!!
So, while I was "waiting" on my nachos to get done, I was here on the computer reading our friend's blog about their current adoption of Molly from Korea. You must read it; so touching!!! You can keep up with them by clicking here. Jen and Chris will be traveling home soon with Molly. They are such a precious family and attest to God's will in their lives with every blog.
Guess I'm not having nachos for lunch....maybe a P & B sandwich is best.

Ha! Jill that's hilarious! I'm glad the fire didn't spread and you weren't hurt. My goodness!
ReplyDeletehahahahahhahah, oh my Jill, that is hysterical...sorry I was the cause of such smoke in your home :) thanks for the encouraging words and for following us on this journey! it means a TON to have you excited for Molly's new life here in Jackson and with us.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jen
you and G can come over and play with us for real..not just on the blog and I will make some nachos