Thursday, October 23, 2008

On the Road Again...Just can't wait to get on the road again!

It's 2pm here in Jackson, TN. G is napping peacefully while I run around the house and get everything baked, packed, and cleaned! G and I are going to Dallas, TX with Yana to Aunt Jennie's wedding shower and to stay with Uncle Hugh and family! We are excited....and a little exhausted. After such a busy 2 1/2 wks on the road with a trip to Tupelo, Yana coming to Jackson for our wkend date, a trip to Indiana, and now off to Dallas, we are going to need some much needed sleep next week.

Thank you to everyone who continues to pray traveling mercies over us. We appreciate you! Know that you are loved! And thanks to all we have visited and will visit....we love each of you so much and are so thankful to be able to visit you!

I'll update the last several weeks when we get home next week. Be ready to share in all of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment